Main Article Content
The perpose of this study was to determine the effect of motivation and psychological contracts on job satisfaction and its implications for employee performance at the Bumi Akpelni Polytechnic Semarang. This study is a quantitative descriptive study with a sample of 68 employees. The dependent variable in this study is job satisfaction and performance, while the independent variables are motivation and psychological contract. In this study using the method of purpose sampling as a sampling technique. The results of the study explain that the psychological contract variable has a t-count calculation (0.538) with a significance (0.000 <0.05) so it can be concluded that the psychological contract variable has a positive and significant effect, while the motivation variable has a result with a path calculation of (0.028). it means that the motivation variable is also said to have a positive effect through job satisfaction. It is explained in the first equation that the adjusted R2 square is 0.057 meaning 5.7% of the job satisfaction variable can be explained by the variation of the two independent variables, namely work motivation and psychological contract, while 94.3% is explained by other reasons outside this research model. in the second equation it is stated that the adjusted R2 square is 0.265, meaning that 26.5% of the performance variable can be explained by the psychological contract variable, while the remaining 73.5% is explained by other reasons outside this study.
Arep Ishak and Tanjung Hendri. (2003). Manajemen Motivasi. PT. Gramedia Widiasarana Indonesia.
Ashar, S. M. (2001). Psikologi industri dan organisasi. Jakarta: Universitas Indonesia.
Astriawati, N. (2016). Penerapan Analisis Regresi Linier Berganda Untuk Menentukan Pengaruh Pelayanan Pendidikan Terhadap Efektifitas Belajar Taruna Di Akademi Maritim Yogyakarta. Majalah Ilmiah Bahari Jogja, 14(23), 22–37.
Furtwengler, D. (2000). Penilaian Kinerja. Andi.
Hariandja, M. T. E. (2002). Manajemen sumber daya manusia. Grasindo.
Hasibuan, M. S. . (2006). Organisasi dan Motivasi. PT. Bumi Aksara.
Robbins. P.S. (2002). Prinsip-prinsip perilaku organisasi. Edisi Kelima. Erlangga.
Winardi, J. (2002). Motivasi dan pemotivasian dalam manajemen. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.